Wednesday 4 November 2009

All the good thoughts come at bad times

I don't know if this happens with you too-  but when Im all set and ready to put finger to keyboard and start blogging: ALL THE IDEAS I ever had suddenly run away. Its like im playing a game of hide and seek with my memory and thoughts.

Now, when I am set to sleep, ready to take a rest after every exhausting day...I suddenly find myself swarmed with amazing idea/thoughts and plans. Like WTH???!!

This happens so much... SO MUCH that I decided to put a pen and paper next to me when I go to sleep [I started this idea a year ago]. It worked [as do most plans] for about 3 days, I jotted awesome Ideas down and wow-ed everyone including myself.

But then, after 3 days,  I couldn't be bothered getting up and writing in the dark every time an amazing invention/thought crossed my mind ..and so this plan [just like most plans] didn't work out too well. Sadly.
 I feel so UNCOOL right now- There's nothing worthy for me to blog about. Whether its about Islam, Palestine, War, Politics, people.. or any of my random inventions, I have no idea what to say about them.  Goshhhhhhh....I think Im going to take up the 'getting up in the dark and scribbling my idea on to the peice of paper on my sidedesk and withthe pen that only half-works' again... :(

Salaam

2 comments:

  1. As salaamu alaikum Sis - haha, I kinda know what you mean. Sometimes, during the day, I want to (or rather really need to and have to) think about my studies and relating ideas, but much of the time, other thoughts come in, so when I do end the day, I get a chance to think about them. Then, now that I have also started blogging, I feel as if I will have things to say. Of course, the downside to all this - can't fall asleep and then I'm tired the next day and it makes class and study that much harder. *sigh*
    Well, looking forward to hearing your thoughts if your plan works this time around! If you have time, I wrote a post on the Goldstone report; nothing fancy, but just my fut feelings earlier today, so please check it out and let me know what you think: http://americanbrother.blogspot.com/2009/11/goldstone-report.html

    Ma'salaam & take care. Best wishes always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a strong feeling you're my twin. I make sure I have my diary/notebook right beside my pillow with a pen & I'll get up at weird hours at night to write up stuff I'm thinking of and then be wow-ed the very next day.

    Killer.

    ReplyDelete