Sunday 1 November 2009

My new invention!!!

I came up with this really amazing idea yesterday, whilst stood in my mums bedroom staring at the clock on the bedside table, stalking the 'seconds' hand as it smoothly brushed by each number and listening to my mum [Im so great at multi-tasking!].


Anyway, since Im so bad at explaining everything, I thought I'd spare you the trouble of having to read my very confusing discription, and just simply draw it on paint for you. [Btw, I doubt it already exists: but if it does...well...you can shoot me or something]

Its basically a 24-hour clock. LITERALLY. 

I think it is useful because...once you get used to it, yuo can easily trace which part of the day youre in.
Plus its pretty cool to look at it before you sleep..stare at it at about 11pm then fall asleep, then when you're awake, take another look and you'll find that  its on the other side '7am'. You'll realise that you spent about a third of the day sleeping  :P If thats useful at all to know...lol. 


I like it. MashAllah. 


Its COPYRIGHT btw, when I have enough money to invest in it, I am going to be oh-so-famous! InshaAllah. :D All money goes strictly to freeing Palestine and Supporting the resistence[J-cough]  in Afghanistan/Pakistan. I can't seem to think of worthier causes...

3 comments:

  1. Salaam again Sis! LOL, you're so funny and might I say, as your big bro, you sound sweet ma'sha'allah! (Sorry, i just love my Little Sisters that I "run into" around the world, albeit online) That would be very cool. Sign me up for one! :-D Ma'salaam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasalam:)
    Your comments really made me smile! Thanks for reading, woah I didn't know my blog would actually reach real people. I'll sign you up...first 5 people to complement it get one free, so lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear, imma write a book about you.

    A'qilah

    ReplyDelete