Saturday 31 October 2009

My bedroom door stands in Solidarity

I bet my door cares more than you.








Oh and I randomly feel like showing you a picture of the other side of my room [Btw my room is not as plain as it looks in these photo's..] 



^Lights

Anyway, here's a closeup of the posters on my bedroom door, enjoy reading and please don't envy me: I don't want to walk in my room in 10 minutes and see they've been ripped up by a jinn or something:


A really good description of everything you'd want to know about The Wall. 



Contains the top brands you should be boycotting..! I stare at this every 10 seconds so you should always come shopping with me to be on the safe side!




A postcard designed to be sent to a supermarket which you see selling israeli goods. I was given about 3 of these. Sent one to Tesco and gave one to my kind devout Catholic next door neighbor. 


All that on MY door. Some Solidarity, eh?

Smile.

1 comment:

  1. As salaamu alaikum Sis - very awesome! Totally love it. Yet again, just this weekend, the "my" government (US) back-tracking from the earlier demand that the settlements stop . . so much for that. As long as the US is "mediating" there will be never be peace. Peace and love from an American Brother studying in Europe! :-) Ma'salaam

    ReplyDelete