Tuesday 27 October 2009

My favourite quotes

[You'll really like these]

The reasons why I havent put the peoples' names below the quotes are simple:
1- I don't want to waste space. [I'd rather waste space writing this: don't be surprised, it is me after all].
2- The person is probably dead [People from the olden days stole most of the cool quotes, you'll rarely hear anything worth posting here been said by todays humans] , so whats the point?
3- Half of them are probably anonymous anyway.
AND
4- I am the one who handpicked these fabulous quotes and put them here together for you to read, so if anything- I deserve the credit!

Anyway, the point is to read them and not mourn over the person who said them so:

"You are what you eat"
Oh gosh. Makes you worry,right?

"God is great, greater than America" ...Or as the Mujahideen would chant, during the Russian invasion of Afghanistan: ''God Is Great, Greater than Russia!''

"Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, "Thank God, I'm still alive." But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again."
I kaughed so hard at this. Then realised that the San Fransisco earthquake was real...

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system!"
(Because we're not already in it, are we Genius? ) You should thank me for not putting the persons name here, or else you'd want to go shoot their stupid head.

''Arguing with a fool proves there are two''

"Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names."

" In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

"Speak when you're angry, and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret"
[Haven't we all...]

''War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.''

"Ten people who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent."

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
[...Its be the worst mistake you could ever make. Wow im such a poet]

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

"There is only one thing more painful than learning from experience and that is not learning from experience."
[Theres a long list of people who I'd like to shov this quote in their face]

"Everyone wishes to have truth on his side, but not everyone wishes to be on the side of truth."

''Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.''
[Its part of their wisdom I guess...]

''A train station is where the train stops. A bus station is where the bus stops. On my desk, I have a work station...''
[ :(Dammit I DO need to get back to work]

"When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country"
[I hope you're reading this, G. Bush]

Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed
[The person who said this is branded a 'Hero'..but sadly when we look at the people who work on this quote, they're almost always called 'Terrorists''].


Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
[This is why Israel shouldnt exist..!]

2 comments:

  1. I am yr first stalker :D
    & yr favourite person too :)


    -Singaporean Stalker - Smiley's No.1 Fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and this is officially my favourite site so please don't let me down (which means you better update regularly insha'Allah ) :D

    ReplyDelete